Well I don't think 64 bit is going to happen any time soon.

I think maybe if we put ourselves in the developers shoes we might understand why.

An analogy might be,

You have been fixing up your house for years and years, you are not getting younger and feeling a bit tired. You have it finally the way you want it, and it serves the purpose, will do you for the rest of your life.

A few friends move in with you and start telling you what to do, Knock the whole place down they say, start afresh, build up from the ground. What a job, you say, I'm too tired, it would be such a massive task, in fact I like everything the way it is. I'll wait until someone with more vigour than me comes along to do it, but in the meantime I'm happy enough to let things be. Some of the friends decide to move out, not to worry you think, its still a nice house, I have plenty of other friends that are happy enough with the way it is, and you invite them in.

So there you are, that is how I view biab and whether or not it will go to 64 bit.

Though I could be entirely wrong!

Last edited by musiclover; 08/25/18 02:04 AM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile