Originally Posted By: Noel96
floyd,

As you've said many times over the years to others, lyrics that seem to be simple and straightforward are amongst the hardest to write and to present. In this song, you've shown us all how to do it!

When I count the words in "Everything", only counting the chorus once because the other times it's sung are repetition, you've created a 3+ minute treat that only uses 70 words. That's incredible!

You've written a wonderful musical journey that just about everyone would be able to relate to and remember after only a couple of hearings. I don't think a song can get radio-friendlier than this.

This arrangement and your singing sounded absolutely terrific on my headphones. Your productions and presentations have always been first class. These days they're like first class with vitamins!

All the best,
Noel

Noel - I do think these type songs are hard to get right - to "keep it simple" yet say something meaningful is a balancing act (I have always admired how good Mr. Burke is at it!). Thanks for the delightful review!!!

Originally Posted By: dcuny
I'm with Noel on this - a "simple" write is often typically the exact opposite.

Great song, arrangement, vocal... Emotionally satisfying - it does exactly what it needs to do, and hammers in the chorus with laser focus.

laugh

Thanks, David. Appreciate that...