The writing's been on the wall. I was just thinking of this the other day, when I realized I wasn't using RB as much. You have other DAWs that shift audio and midi, so RT's are so old school now.

They don't realize it and/or somebody's sleeping on the j-o-b. I can technically now do in a DAW what I was doing in RB. The real tracks are their bread and butter, and they should be.

They kind of p-footing around with it, when they should be selling the Real Tracks online via a VSTi. imho

Like someone else mentions, they don't need the entire program, but instead only a subset of it that links to Real Tracks. It could be simple at first, but the key thing would be to sell people new tracks. You know maybe even set up a marketplace so that users could sell tracks ... and PG gets a cut?

I think that is the key to really make the brand shine in the eyes of the people. It's kind of joke because they don't really know about it, but if they knew that real notable musicians are behind the tracks, you the could ask a premium price for some of them. /js

Last edited by CoolBreeze; 08/27/18 06:28 AM.

Windows 10 build 16299
2018 Ultra
Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz
p8z77-v pro
RAM: 32GB
Roland V-Studio 100
Alesis VX49

https://soundcloud.com/dirtbom/