Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Oh man, I've been following this thread (and a lot of the other, similar ones) with great interest, and I have so many thoughts I would not even know where to begin!

Here's a few random thoughts (any number of which I could very well be wrong about, fwiw).

Thanks for your input! My feeling is that the program is pretty much feature complete ... and that's putting it lightly.

The program does what it needs to do, and so that may just be the final story of BIAB. I can totally understand their position of not feeling any pressure to act.

I know it must be hard for them not to take it personal, but I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and I want to see the program grow.

64 bit may not be in the cards for BIAB, but who really cares? They made their mark in the business, and you can always find a old machine to run it on for like forever and ever.

If I do knock anything about the program it's going to be the marketing. For instance who in the world feels like they bought a "pro" version with the basic version?

Please don't get me started. :-)

Windows 10 build 16299
2018 Ultra
Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz
p8z77-v pro
RAM: 32GB
Roland V-Studio 100
Alesis VX49

https://soundcloud.com/dirtbom/