What I teach folk is to have 2 or more email addresses. One that is given out for important stuff, things you really want and another you use on sites that require an address. Basically an email address that attracts the rubbish, Facebook messages, advertising etc.

I use an email client for each address. On the email client that is pointed to the “rubbish” email address you need the ability to be able to delete multiple messages. This email setup you look at once in a while check if there is anything you want and do a major delete.

On the other you use it daily or whatever and you a missing a lot of rubbish you don’t want. If there is something going to the rubbish email you consider important it is usually easy to change the address.

With a good email client you can point it to both (or more) email addresses I choose not to for ease.

My thoughts

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 08/28/18 12:49 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1