Perhaps "they" can rest on their laurels, but at least setup a forum/thread where your users can give you feedback on what they would like to see. I get it that there may be no need to port BIAB over to 64 bit. There's probably not even a real cost benefit to do so, but what's at stake is the BIAB branding.

You can still market the brand via other means. Maybe look for a current VST developer you might want to partner with and license the brand to. That would certainly be a lot cheaper to invest in, and all you would have to do is focus on the integration.

I think they have to take in consideration that the reason some of us gripe and complain is because it's not hate, but it's that we love the program and would love to see it get with the times.

There are not many of us that can claim a success story such as this one, and when some of those shiny new gimmicky programs have come and gone ... I'd say that BIAB will still be standing strong.

That's what happens when you create something special, and I can see them wanting to go out on a high note, instead of gambling with what has been undoubtedly a true success story. /imho

Last edited by CoolBreeze; 08/28/18 09:33 PM. Reason: Major typos

Windows 10 build 16299
2018 Ultra
Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz
p8z77-v pro
RAM: 32GB
Roland V-Studio 100
Alesis VX49

https://soundcloud.com/dirtbom/