PGM presented Video RealTracks as a big new feature for 2018 BIAB (it is still listed as the first new feature on the BIAB page.) Out of 2500+ RealTracks 40 are available as Video RealTracks.

Since 9 months have passed and we are still 3 months from a likely release of BIAB 2019, I am curious about how Video RealTracks have been received, used, ignored, etc. As a technical achievement I must say it was an impressive thing. As a practical matter I have personally yet to find a use for them. How about you?

Are Video RealTracks,
A) great and something you are using
B) great but you are not using them yet
C) unimportant or you simply have no interest in them one way or the other

If you chose A or B would you care to elaborate on how you are using Video RealTracks and why they are great?

If you chose C would you share why and maybe elaborate as to whether improvements to Video RealTracks or the availability of more of them would change your answer?

==========================
These questions are for PGM if they would be willing to answer them,

What are your plans for Video RealTracks?

Will all RealTracks in upcoming releases have Video RealTracks or a similar percentage as 2018?

Will new Video RealTracks be added to existing RealTracks or will they only be available for new RealTracks?

Will all or even most RealTracks have Video RealTracks some day?

Will there be any technical improvements such as reducing/smoothing the abrupt movements between riffs?