Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
C.

But I am mindful of RealDrums then RealTracks, which no one anticipated nor requested, and they changed everything. With all the cries here for PG Music to attract new younger users, perhaps this is a on a path to do that.

Interesting point. Since you were here then, do you believe that 9 months after the release of RealDrums and RealTracks a question like I posed would have 12 out of 12 (so far) responses saying the RealDrums/RealTracks feature was of no interest? I get your point but I don't see how Video RealTracks even remotely approaches the breakthrough of RealDrums/RealTracks.

Well, I voted C. But since you cited nine months, I will point out that nine months after RealDrums, we didn’t yet have (nor even imagine) RealTracks. I’m keeping an open mind that video may yet become something more, and something useful.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors