Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Let’s keep an open mind and see where PG Music goes. There is no point in attacking the program for what it has that you don’t use, because maybe someone else does use it and need it.

I disagree Matt. The point is for paying customers to give feedback. What you are calling attacks are IMHO just expressions of frustration at having longstanding issues going unaddressed and pretty much ignored while puzzling new "features" are added.

Quote:
I think this thread has more than made its point. Unless we hear from PG Music about its vision (which would be out of character), or we have posts that say someone IS using the video capabilities, then this thread might as well cease. It’s starting to sound ungrateful and I doubt anyone really thinks that’s a productive thing to do.

Again I disagree. I'd like to hear from more folks about this. So far the response has been pretty much unanimous but if there is anyone who has used or uses the feature it would be great to hear from them. And regarding your suggestion that this conversation sounds "ungrateful" I'm not sure I understand your point. I'm not getting BIAB for free. PGM provides me software and I give them money. Every year this happens. How is a customer voicing concerns ungrateful?