Blow Baby Blow

Another rock/funk piece (fourth one) I put together about a year and a half ago for the ladies' exercise group in our area. I haven't been able to find the style and tracks. I remember one horn track was midi and the other two were paired RTs. I also remember the style name had "JB" somewhere in it. There's also a little influence from Candy Dulfer's version of "Pick Up The Pieces". It's loud and uptempo for a vigorous workout. The ladies seem to have liked it.

I also used it as somewhat of a tribute to the great musicians who backed James Brown.

In a couple of places, it's a bit more quiet than in most of the song. I had planned to insert a few words in those places then decided against it but didn't remix it as such. Hope you might enjoy it some.

(I've been without Internet most of the past five days, so haven't been around very much.)

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops