Hi people!
I am wondering if somebody can share their technique on navigating timeline in BIAB. I make most of my music in DAW and that is what I am used to. I am sure, most of musicians here are familiar with common DAW interface. You have your tracks lined horizontally and you can navigate through timeline, zooming, cropping, copy/paste and other thousand features. However, I am a bit lost at BIAB navigation. I can get around, but it feels like working in the dark using only "tactile" approach. Especially this gets frustrating when changing realtracks and styles at certain bars and reverting those changes later in the song. In my opinion, it would make a lot of sense to have a simple visual navigator, where you can see how everything is lined up in correspondence to timeline of the project and be able to change
realtracks on the navigator itself instead of guessing where things are. This is my primitive rendering of what I am taking about:

Most likely something like this would never happen, but I am curious what are alternatives to navigating timeline (if any) to sort of see what is playing where?

Thank you,
Mike.