Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Alan,

This is a wonderful listen! Smooth, classy and mixed really well. I hope this does your proud in the competition! I reckon that you have a set of the finest ears going when it comes to composing in this genre. Whenever I listen to your smooth jazz works, I always sit here transfixed. Your musicality shines.

My best wishes to you and Di,
Noel

P.S. I love this title!

Noel,

I'm always at a loss when I reply to your wonderful reviews of my music. You make an old heart (and body) feel great! I truly cannot explain why this genre comes so naturally for me as I never played it professionally - around the house quite a bit, though. I've always been a h8uge fan of folks like Brook Benton, Dizzy Gillespe, Lou Ralls, Lionel Hampton, Henry Mancini and the old Tommy Dorsey & Glen Miller music.

Somehow, the chords just fall in place. I'm so glad you enjoy my music. And that goes both ways.

Hope all is well with you. Di and I think of you often. Wishing you the very best.

ALan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops