Quote:
Bob, I believe you are correct. You have all you need to create the same sounds. In other words, unless PG Music corrects me, the Xtra styles do not come with additional RealTracks only available in that way. But the others are correct that it would be quite hard and time-consuming for you to discover the same combinations. With the Xtra styles, you are paying for their expertise.

PGMusic has stated on the forum that the XTRA styles do NOT come with any new RealTracks; they are strictly new combinations of existing Realtracks/RealDrums.

I view it as an extension of when, for example, you buy the "MegaPak", which comes with "RealCombos", which are just groupings of RealTracks that work well together.

Sure, if you have all the RealTracks, you could come up with your own combos (and even save them as your own RealStyles), and perhaps even come up with the combination of RealTracks used in one of the XTRA Styles packages (and it would sound and behave exactly the same), but it would take a lot of work and a lot of auditioning.

PGMusic has already done that for you, so instead of having to go through a bunch of individual RealTracks to get a certain sound, you can start with one of the new XTRA Styles and go from there.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com