Last I checked, the web site stated that you need to have either the UltraPak or the Audiophile Pak to use the XTRA styles. BIAB Pro or BIAB Mega just won't have the needed RealStyles and ReslDrums to use those style files.

Styles and RealTracks are two different things (although on the forum, quite a number of people refer to the RealTracks as "styles", which can lead to confusion). The XTRA Styles are just a style file that references existing RealTracks, but do not include the requisite RealTracks themselves. You have to already have them. Heck, you could even recreate them yourself, but that would take a very long time and require a lot of auditioning, which could be better spent creating music with existing styles.

I would do one of two things: take PGMusic up on their offer of a refund now, or wait until the Christmas sale when you can upgrade your BIAB Pro to the BIAB UltrPak, at which point those XTRA styles will work (Christmas is just around the corner).

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com