Yes, you can install the 32-bit version.

Just run any of the CAKEWALK Sonar provided installer's (don't worry about update versions - because you will overwrite with final updates when you re-install the 64 bit version's). Note I've never had success having both 32 bit and 64-bit SPALT installed and each working - only the LAST one installed runs. But you don't care about the 32-bit version anyway , except for the TTS-1, so if SPALT doesn't run after re-installing the 64-bit version(s) nothing lost.

Remember DO NOT reinstall 64 bit version (Cakewalk’s or Bandlab’s) UNTIL after doing the DXi saves I described in that link or you will lose the 32-bit TTS-1 files so that extra install step would have been for naught LOL

Also note, you WILL have to REINSTALL the Cakewalk provided 64-bit version of SPLAT WITH its final updates (I think that was .exe file …23.10.0.14), assuming you still want 64-bit SPLAT available as a standalone DAW, separate and distinct from Bandlab CW's version of Sonar.

Finally, and this is a “ probably” [which means I'm not sure but it wouldn't HURT anything] you have to reinstall 64-bit Bandlab CW if you want it on the machine as well. I'm fairly certain that the 32-bit install (to get TTS-1 32 bit) and then 64-bit reinstall of Cakewalks provided SPLAT MAY screw up Bandlab’s registry links to shared stuff, etc.) so to be safe reinstalling won't hurt anything UNLESS you had a ton of personal mods, customization's, etc. and they don't get saved and carried forward and copied doing all the installs/re installs.

Good luck
Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20