I have Band in a box since 2005 and for years I have just read the posts from the Forum but I did not write the posts myself because writing

in English was for me the problem. Today I have already written a small amount and I am also helping Czech forum where I write in the Czech

language. Otherwise for I use Google Translator in English, so I apologize for the result. Reading is easier for me, because I use both

translation and the original in English.

I'm trying to compete for the XTRA 5 and so I've just created a sample a month ago and saved on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-920889151-633155523/01-zg1950-vigilnt-zg1950-mstrs1

The song is from Rock-Pop 5

Title: _VIGILNT Demo - Vigilant Blues Rock Guitar Solo
Style is _VIGILNT.STY (Vigilant Blues Rock Guitar Solo)

RealTracks in style: 1717:Bass, Electric, TexasBluesRockStraight Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 2688:Guitar, Electric, Soloist RockBrentSimple Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 2757:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm RockHeavy8thsCraig Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1719:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm TexasBluesRockStraightSol Ev 120
Side Stick
Electric Snare
Low Floor Tom
Closed HI-Hat
High Floor Tom
Pedal Hi-Hat
Low Tom
Open Hi-Hat
Hi-Mid Tom
Crash Cymbal 1
Ride Cymbal 1
Chinese Cymbal
Ride Bell
Crash Cymbal 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also generated Super Midi Track:
Piano, Solo-Accompaniment CountryPopJohn Ev 120 - 2:Bright Acoustic Piano (CoyoteWT)

And I generated the Real Chart:
RC2688:Soloist - 30 Overdriven Guitar (CoyoteWT)

Key E 4/4 Tempo 110 Harmony is different from your pattern.

I can write texts in Czech language, I really can not speak it in English, so I finished my work in this state as SoundCloud.
If you want to listen to my singing in the Czech language, there is a song written there as the second:

https://soundcloud.com/user-920889151-633155523

001 Tak dál si namlouvám

It's a song old for ten years and it's done in Band in a Box and RealBand.

I will be 68 years old and I'm retired and so I play. And amateur I'm going to die. I like to do new things and I love music very much. And

I like this forum.

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.