This seems to be the biggest cry is for a better looking GUI. It's is a mystery to me why this is so important. What difference does it make what it looks like, all the features are there. Comparing BiaB to Cakewalk sonar is not even reasonable. First off Cakewalk can't make an app, that does not have serious bugs in it. I read that forum daily, and it is one complaint after another about the serious flaws that go un fixed release after release, i am sure that the folks there would give up some of it's looks for a bit of stability. Plus over there they all clamour for, you guessed it a better look! You can not please everyone with the look of the GUI.

Secondly BiaB is NOT A DAW, it is an auto accompaniment program, it generates arrangements on the fly. Real Band is a DAW, it is the one that is to be compared to Sonar, Logic, Cubase, and there is no comparison. Sure those three are ahead in development since RB is new, and it's base PT is a simple entry level program. RB is however capable of far more now with the BiaB features that have been integrated. My guess is that as the next few years roll by it will get better and better.

Maybe they will rewrite the GUI, who knows. But remember even if they do it will not please everyone, plus let's not push for changes like at Cakewalk, and have the development run past the stability of the program.

Don't take this wrong i hear ya, but with the rapid development of these programs i would rather see attention to midi and VSTI, these are feature that everyone can use.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.