Noel, I don't see an "all plug-ins" selector, but when I click fx on the track, I get multiple folders. There are plenty of FX folders and plugins showing or reachable. Some from Reaper, some from Magix, some from other small FX, some from PG, probably, plus groups I've downloaded separately from links supplied here. And others.

Going to VSTi, there are only three listed, and no subfolders. The only instruments under VSTi are "cockos" which were installed with Reaper.

Typing KON into the search filter does nothing that I can see, though it may be filtering within folders. However, looking over other FX, I also don't see any with a Kontakt name.

Reaper and Kontakt may be sitting on separate drives. Would that be an issue? Also, this is the trial version, though it was advertised as fully functional. Does that make a difference?

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground