What was your signal path in recording/mixing? Take care. Greg

Not sure what Trev did, but I recorded with a condenser mic, through a radio shack mixer with phantom power, to stock sound-card, into Acid Pro 4. I also did the mixing with that DAW.

Robert, Farfetched Tangmo Band started with me and loops, broadened to include song-writing and/or recording collaborations over the internet (Trev, here, was in Alabama, me in Tennessee) with various partners and players. When I discovered BIAB, the "band" seemed a perfect fit to add to the umbrella term.

Trev and I did a fair number of songs on a fairly strict regimen. He would "bandify" a song for me if I would write a lyric and (preferably) sing for him on one of his. This one falls under the first of those categories. I haven't really counted, but he is certainly in the top three of people with whom I've worked like this in terms of number of songs completed.

If it sounds like we were in the same room, I'd say it was something of a sonic success. We were on the same wave-length in most every project we managed to complete.

There is a "serious side" to this song. I am he, and he is me and song-writing is symbol. It's sort of a lyrical hall of mirrors, but I wanted it to work both in text and subtext. I haven't been disappointed.

J&B, I didn't know making it private would do all that, so it's public now as long as I decide to leave it.

Thanks, again, all.

Last edited by Tangmo; 10/15/18 11:52 AM.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground