Herb, Mario thank you for posts.
Maybe I misinterpreted initial request a bit...
Showcase worked very well for what I needed. It is not my intention to ask a "critique" or "tips" for every (or every fifth) tune I make.

I guess, next time (if it comes) I will post a small audio snippet to "Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production"

To rephrase initial request: "audio issues when using BIAB / RB programs / content" -Not specific to mixing. That was just a thought. It would be nice...If there is no traction, who am I to speak? Beggars can't be choosers smile

P.S. You know... When I let my wife or friends listen to my new tune I say.. tell me what you do not like about it. That's what friends are for, to give honest opinion if asked for one. I know I am a crappy musician, but for a part time hobbyist, I am ok. I love it!... Lucky for me, I do not get hurt very easily and take critique very well. I believe when it is honest, it is the only thing that could make one better, trying to re-evaluate & re-imagine things constantly.

P.S.S. Maybe a thread topic: "A Skin Of A Snow Tire" (chulaivet1966 (C)) smile
Wayne, it is totally yours, but if you have no use for it, I will gladly use it in future tune and credit you for it. If you are reading this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike.