Quote:

Dan C: Dan, I appreciate your thoughts. I never think of myself as a performer but I think electronics can help a great deal in that regard.

All the best for 2010 and beyond!
Noel

Noel,

No matter if you think of yourself as a performer or not, it's what comes across to, and what your audience leaves with. And on this tune I left with a good feeling because of the lyric and music, but most of all beacuse of the heartfelt "performance" of yours interperting the lyric and the music. And regarding of what electronics are used, the bottom-line is that you are interperting notes and/or singing the lyric with human feelings. The electronics (to me anyway) is the frame of painting, while the painting itself is the performance. Now the frame can always be beautiful while the actual painting can run from anywhere from a piece of crap to a masterpiece, and everything inbetween.

I think it is flatfoot who says "when talent in the box is ready" etc. Then I might buy in to electronics being able to duplicate or replace the "painting" itself. Until then . . . nice performance man!

Later,