Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Love it, love it, love it!!!!! The best combo since Waylon and Willie!!! Great to hear the stories of two of our own who have stories worth sharing and really know how to tell them well. And the production feels so live and inspired.....always get that little added touch with some J and B support!! Fantastic guys!!!! Take care. Greg

Always enjoy your reviews, Greg! Thanks from the gang!!

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi guys,

a very nice tune. Like always a great composition, well-sung, Floyd. Great harmonies and I love the Tele licks as well as the PSG.
And I'm impressed by the excellent production - Bud, you're always doing a great job!!!
Like it a lot.

Cheers,

Stefan

Stefan - we appreciate you stopping by...

Originally Posted By: guitar1
Floyd, I think you ought to have a birthday every month. Beautiful job.

Thanks, Gary. I'm up for every month. There is much beer and wine involved. And I always enjoy working with Tom & J&B...

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Just have time for a couple of listens.

Day-umm ... this is so good! Love story songs and you guys have a terrific one here. As always in your productions, Floyd, everything is impeccable. Top shelf all the way. Congrats and a a belated happy birthday - mine is the 22nd of this month. Loved it - really!

Best to both of you - two of the best on the site.

Alan

Di waves from her bed.

Alan - Thanks for the fine comments. We all appreciate that... Hope y'all are doing good...