Originally Posted By: Rob4580

Hi Steve. I've found my best songs come together really fast. Love this tune its a throw back to the days of great music.
Every thing works well your band selection is spot on. Great vocals and production are excellent. Rob

Thanks so much, Rob! Appreciate your comments!

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Always interested in the songwriting process that people use, so thanks for adding that!

Good song Steve, amazing to me that you could write those lyrics so quickly. The "band" sounds great, perfect choice of instruments, as does your vocal.

Enjoyed the listen!

Thank you very much, Dave! This one kinda wrote itself. Once in a great while that happens, and I'm always glad when it does. Thanks for your kind words,.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

Great hook! The write has the comfortable, simple, said-just-right feel of a Hank Williams song. (That's a compliment, btw)

The swing production suits it perfectly and the mix is excellent. Strong vocal (as always).

Hard not to enjoy... chair dancing...

fj

Thanks, Floyd! Always appreciate hearing from you. Really appreciate the Hank Williams comment. He wrote so many incredible songs, and at such an early age. In my ever so humble, but accurate opinion, he was one of the greatest song writers of the last century. smile Thanks for stopping by!

Originally Posted By: Jim
An excellent Western Swing tune with a good hook...
All thats missing is Bob Wills voice urging you & the musicians along with an "Ah-Ha"...
Good job on this one.

Haha! Yep, I forgot to put the "Ah-Ha's" in there! Thanks so much for your kind words, Jim!

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann