Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
The old bass player had enough of the live scene so he buys Biab software version to create his own songs adding VST's to them and going deep into all the menus to do all sorts of things.

The current Trio has built-in; 7 Music Genres To Choose From • 12 Styles Selectable Per Genre •

A solution is to add a second USB port on the existing Trio that accepts a flash drive and modify the Trio device to allow access to the music genres and styles storage and make it user selectable between the flash drive and on board genres/styles. Using a PC, the entire BIAB Style Picker would be available to load on the flash drive and be loaded into the Trio. Trio owners that don't have BIAB would have access to the current defaults listed above or could purchase BIAB to have the entire BIAB library available. Current owners of BIAB would already have that library available.

Thanks for that, I haven't check that out for ages. I see it is a Trio+ now as the old model is discontinued https://digitech.com/en/products/trio-plus
I will have a read up on it.