Hi Matt. Thanks for your willingness to help! Let me start with, i run W10, BIAB 2019. Let me try to recount my step by step:

-I have downloaded your files,
- made a new map in BB/data/custom skins labeled Matts, into which I have copied the entire map PG color right toolbar fullscreen file,
-thus replacing the content of the PLN TRANSPORT file with the content of your 5 files.
-after which I have chosen in BIAB>skins Matts, Oked, closed and restarted.

The display I get in BIAB unchanged. Is the above clear enough to see what I am not getting right?

In the options>display section I now have several alternative skins 1. default, 2. factory, 3 pg_color_right toobar_fullscreen, 4.current color scheme, 5. Matts. I have just checked and I get no variation when chosing the different alternatives described above. This tells me something is amiss, though what/where is not getting through to me as clearly as I would like. Perhaps I should contact PG support, I admit that I earlier could have affected things while trying to make a custome scheme prior to finding your post, thus perhaps some how a digital clot?