Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind and keenly observant words! The real "music to my ears" is when TuneMonger says he will have to share this possibly (very!) useful info with people he knows... for that is truly Mission Accomplished as to my ultimate reason for doing the song. "Raising awareness" sounds so trite because we hear it so often...but it's actually a thing, as we've just seen.

Catharsis? Not really, my emotions about my situation have long been processed, as I've had many years to do so. In fact, if anything making this song has messed with my mental health, simply in the fact that being the sole creator has had me listening to the song so damned many times during performing and mixing that it would get stuck in my head playing on loop! Now that would drive anyone nuts! The only antidote was to drown it out with other music...whether in the mood to listen to music or not, lol! But all's well that ends well, I finally decided I couldn't take any more working on it and released it warts and all for my sanity's sake. I've rebounded nicely, I'm back to my normal levels of bonkers I'm very happy to report.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you that listened and weighed in...much appreciated!