Hi Folks.
A little over a year ago, a prominent member of our forum Al-David posted a song titled The Simple Things. As soon as I heard it, this tune talked to me. I wanted to try singing in this style. I was a bit nervous to approach Alan to ask for a shot at it, as some musicians are very sensitive about their work. Alan was very cool about it, and gave me tracks to practice. I recorded it and sent it to him last year. He had some turbulence helping Diana at that time, so I did not want to bother him. Recently I was sorting some folders and found the track. I sent it to Alan and he seemed to like it enough (I hope) to let me share it with forum members. My level of musicality is not remotely close to Al's, so please do not judge harshly. Think of it as a teacher ->student project. Thank you for listening!
Misha.

The Simple Things

All credit goes to Alan. Lyrics, Arrangement, recording. I just added my vocals.
I found original post with all the details about the song:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=515634&Searchpage=1&Main=74383&Words=stray&Search=true#Post515634

The Simple Things
© 2019 Alan D. David, BMI / Diana Randall, BMI
Vocals by Misha.
Published with author permission.