Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Ok, who are you people? I mean, this is SO good!

So, the idea was, "let's use these lyrics?" Then you made this amazing song?! Just wow!

I'm not going to go into all that's already been said. I would be repeating from this thread, and many others pertaining to the craftsmanship you all continuously exhibit. I love hearing what technically skilled people who don't let the "technical" get in the way of what they do. Based from experience, knowledge, and a willingness to know the rules and bend them when it serves the song. The emotion is what matters. Chills.

That picture is one of the coolest I've seen on here. The blue, the vibe, the old signs...it all just struck me right. Is it weird to say the picture was a great set up for the song?

Well, it appears it took 100 years to finally get this song right. Congrats on a fantastic delivery from every aspect.

P.S.
Quote:
(hi-hat volume shaped down 6db)

I very much appreciate the effort and notation of that effort.

We appreciate your thoughtful remarks and even more so as they are very supportive of our efforts. Thanks for focusing on the emotion. We were very much taken in by the lyric and story behind them and Janice did her best to express that vocally. Hey, also thanks for mentioning the photo. Folks rarely comment on SC photos. I (Bud) took that in front one of our outbuildings (we collect old signs).

Thanks again for all!

J&B