Originally Posted By: Al-David
Stefan ...

Wie gewöhnlich verspäte ich mich zur Partei. Aber ich bin erfreut, angekommen zu sein. Als ich in Deutschland lebte, hatte ich einen sehr guten deutschen Freund von Idar Oberstein, wer verrückt ganz häufig wurde. Ich nannte ihn immer einen 'Launischer Alten Bussard'! Er war ein wirklich guter Freund, aber er hatte seine Momente!

Ich liebte das Lied und das Video. Du und Maha sind so talentiert. Das war so viel Spass, um zuzusehen. Ich würde glauben, dass es verlangt, dass sich viele Wochen der Arbeit zum Video versammeln. Aber was ein Vergnügen es für uns Zuhörer ist!

Wir hoffen, dass die Gesundheit von Maha fortsetzt sich zu verbessern. Die Gesundheit von Di ist ein wenig besser.

Wir wünschen Euch alles das sehr gut ist. Sie sind sehr liebe Freunde Di und mir. Am besten Wünsche.

Alan

Dear Alan,

once again it was stunning to see how good your German still is - thanks a lot for taking the time and the inconvenience for writing that long e-mail in German.

Aside of the fact that these have become terrible times with the worst still ahead I hope that Di and you are in - at least comaparably - good heakth and that you have the chance to stay off the streets as often as possible.
We are facing kind of a lockdown over here, but the number of infections nevertheless doubles every three days. If the pandemic doesn't get stopped one way or another soon the world will not be the one we've known until now.

Thanks a lot for your very kind and flattering comment on JFTR - I am always especially excited to read your comments !!!!!

Maha is still (or again)in a really bad shape these days - sometimes it's hard to not lose optimism but we just have to be patient.

My dear friend - Maha and I wish Di and you all the very best from the bottom of our hearts - please stay healthy and keep on delighting us with your favulaous music.

All the very, very best,

Stefan