Quote:

Hi All,
Another great cover Wiz, super mix, keep up the great work.
Regarding copyright:
It would be a great shame to miss hearing some of the great covers and their own songs by Wiz and other members which got me thinking that it might be a suggestion to have a seperate forum or forum section where all members could post their efforts in one place for all to hear and easily find. I'm sure I have missed a lot of songs that have been posted.
Regards, Jeff.

I agree for the most part. However, there would have to be some legal stipulations on the part of PGMusic. If this great company would create such a thing, it would have to be under specific conditions, the main one being (as I have seen on other sites allowing covers):

You can only post a cover tune if you have written or a digital (from the Harry Fox agency, for instance) proof of permission to publish the cover. SoundClick is over 4 million members strong and they do have a "Cover Song" chart where people can upload their interpretations of an original, copyrighted song. However, they are very strict about the digital licences.

It's a great idea. But, I'm not sure who here at PGMusic would volunteer to "police" this rule and at the same time, enforce it. It's a really touchy situation, to say the least.

Cheers,
Mike

Cheers,
Mike

My Music * Asus ROG Strix G15CF 32 GB DDR4 4TB HDD + 1 TB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB Win 11 AKAI EIE PRO Sound Interface. BIAB/RB 2024 UltraPak Build - Latest