Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Hi Alan,

I was hoping you were going to post more of these gems, so thanks for that!

Great song, I especially like the chorus and that smoking guitar solo.

Sorry to read about your daughter, hopefully it works out well for her frown

Hello Dave ...

Many, many thanks for all that! I hope to post a new one or two soon, but have a few more of these from the bottom of the proverbial barrel. I can no longer play anywhere close to that. Focal Dystonia has rendered my left hand very compromised. But that's okay ... music has been very, very good to me for a lot of years.

Wishing you the best and Please be safe ...

Alan

Yes, I can relate to a certain extent. I’ve been struggling with arthritis in both hands here for the last 10 years or so. I play with pain, not a problem with rhythm so far, but very much so with leads. It has really slowed me down a lot, so I try and concentrate instead in playing slower, more melodic lines.

Getting old ... not for the faint hearted!

Best to you and yours always, you are the real deal in my book.

Hi Dave ...

My issue isn't pain. It's sorta the opposite. I have virtually no feeling my pinkie finger, less than 40% sensation in my ring and middle fingers, and somewhat reduced sensation in my index finger and thumb. I've always used my little/pinkie finger more than most guitarist. Everything I do now is from muscle memory in my fingers. I have to practice a song over and over to get that muscle memory ... as I cannot appreciably feel my my fingers on the strings except for my index finger and thumb.

At 73 years old, I am fortunate to have no arthritis or any typical body pain unless I do something stupid. I'm just dealing with the inability to play with little sense of tactile sensation. Nonetheless, i still pratice an hour or two almost every day.

Take care, my friend ... and keep playing. You play some my fine blues!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops