Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Love the mood of this one.

Vocals sound great, and really like the reverb/delay effects on Scott's guitar, perfect for the song I think.

And as always, strong writing.

Nicely done Robert and Scott!

Dave,
I`ts good to know the mood was felt; thanks for those positive comments!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
I can spend days thinking about what I will write about next, and in that time you've written and produced four great songs! Amazing how fast you turn out such quality work. I usually don't know what you're writing about, but that doesn't matter. I never knew what Neil Young was singing about some times and I still enjoyed it. I liked the ending on this one a lot. Good work!

I guess its no surprise that my rock song influences are writers who could be said to be writing nonsense (Jack Bruce/Pete Brown, Captain Beefheart,Michael Stipe):I appreciate your listens in spite of that.
Output? My excuse is retirement and the need for an obsession.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Robert and Scott,

Your spirits are raised to a very high level with this beautiful song! That sphere you created is so nice.
Scott, (I won't make this mistake again) your guitarplay is subdued, yet swirling. I loved it very much.
And Robert, those lyrics..., it seems you wrote them effortless, but tell me that you are also sweating to get that job done!

Oh, I just read TuneMonger said the same kind of things, so I am not the only one...

Great work,
Hans

That`s very kind; A sweet description of Scott`s guitar- thank you!

Robert