Originally Posted By: musician17
Sir ... my most sincere of congratulations. You have really broken the barrier of the high standard you yourself set.

I love how you almost whisper the key lyrics. "The silence helps you hurt a little more" is just the perfect lyric - I, too, love how you switch from "you", to "her" and finally to "me".

Easily the best I've heard from you. SO sensitively sung. Harmonies, etc., are perfect - that goes without saying. The sensitivity of it all is the key to it, though. You have a talent of telling a story, of articulating what we mere mortals fumble to - and often over-complicate. You just go out there and say it ... and it works.

The greatest thing, the greatest compliment I can say and give about this song is this: I can relate.

Thank you for creating this song, for having the courage to write like this when most of us would rather hide.

James - thanks for the great review...

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Floyd
Well written and beautifully sung. The arrangement and mix sound great to me.
Regards,
Leon

Thanks, Leon...

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Lovely song. Well written and well sung. Obviously (from the copyright date), this song was written when an artist could express more than shallow feelings about drinking beer on a Caribbean island. Great use of the band. I absolutely love the album cover art work. If that's you too than I am really blown away.

J - thanks. Yes, the cover art is a piece I did. I do abstracts occasionally. I appreciate the mention...