WOW, Just read through all of this and am wondering will I actually be able to get this stuff to work! I just ordered the m-audio fast track II from Sweetwater in the hopes of being able to use a softsynth in real time with BIAB. The rep there was certain that by adding the interface I would solve my problems. I'm not sure that ASIO is the problem but rather that Asio4All may be my problem. In any case I'm waiting with bated breath for the interface to come in (Its on back order) so I can try to do what many of you are already doing. One of the big problems is that all of the software companies promise ease of use but then start offering more and more features that make the software more and more difficult. BIAB is easy to use if all you are doing is entering in some chords and playing back that simple track. It becomes very complicated when you start adding the extra features.

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital