Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Feel'n GOOD!

Kinda snappy.

I have know idea how you and the other users here do this stuff.
All I ever do is find song style, enter the chord progression and maybe change an instrument here and there.

Well done!

Howdy Cap'n ...

Thanks for the very nice words! All I can tell you, from my POV, is that I do a lot of experimenting with styles and real tracks. I find a style that gets me kind of close to the general sound I want. I then spend quite a bit of "previewing' the various instruments that might work. I start culling the least acceptable instruments (RTs) until i find the one I like the most. I do this for each track.

I do not use a DAW other than my very mundane knowledge of Audacity. I do 90%-95% of my "editing" and mixing on the chord input sheet. there's a lot of stuff going on behind those chord symbols and measures! Also, I've been a BIAB user for almost ten years and, I think, I have a decent feel for the basic machinations of the software. Chords come to me pretty easy ... that's the easy part most of the time.

Very few of my songs take more than 6-8 hours total ... from first thought to what you hear posted.

That probably didn't help much, but if it does, so much the better! Glad to have you listening. Thanks for the visit. Be safe ...

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 11/10/20 03:31 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops