One of the best new features for me is using utility tracks since I play several instruments. Although I finish up in Cakewalk I prefer using Band In the Box for setting up the arrangement.

Immediately after the install Bbox 2021 allowed me to record one audio track which was in stereo but should have been mono. It played fine although only through the left speaker as recorded. Next I set up a user track to add a new bass line. After my first try I can no longer record audio although the mixers. Meters in Bbox move. I have tried everything including reinstalling Bbox, drivers etc without luck. My interface works as expected in Cakewalk. One of the audio screens indicate that bbox is set for 32 bit mode but my interface is at 16. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also detailed instructions for copying and pasting tracks would be helpful as I get this resolved.

Again adding these extra tracks is a major bonus for many of us especially if you record many of your own tracks. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Visit our web site:
su4u.net