I upgraded from the 2020 audiophile version to the 2021 audiophile version. I use a PC dedicated to music, Win 10, 64 bit, all up-to-date with plenty of ram, HD space, etc.

With 2021, every time I render a track or a whole song, the result is extremely distorted, much more than just reduced quality. There are multiple ways to render tracks and songs and I tried them all.

I note that when using Real Band 2021 and the same audio and midi drivers and settings, I can render tracks and songs just fine.

In case the "Coyote" fix is going to be suggested, yes, I've seen that suggestion and it doesn't help this issue.

I use a studio 192 interface and Line 6 helix and have tried both as the audio and midi interface.

When this worked for BIAB 2020, I used WAS and I've tried that. And I've tried ASIO and ASIO 4ALL when that was an option.

And as I said, Real Band renders tracks fine and I am using the identical settings in BIAB and rendering creates extremely distorted files in all available formats (wav, mps...).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance - Doug