Eddie,

A couple of months ago I was pushing to complete an online course which required extensive typing. In the process I developed severe, intractable pain in my right upper back and shoulder. Massage, ointments, and meds provided palliative relief, but nothing was therapeutic. This went on for weeks. The pain would awaken me from sleep. I even had to stop typing for a while, not a real option since the career I was hoping to enter required even more typing. So I called in the strongest prayer warrior I know--my mother.

In three days the pain was gone. It has not returned.

The point is, I called in heat on your daughter's condition as well: my mother, my brother (a missionary in Japan), and my sister, a strong believer and lay worker in her church. I don't claim to be any kind of a believer, but I know what works.

Her physicians were probably right. They are likely even more amazed than the rest of us when all of their training and experience is shown to be wrong, but "the fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much." Her illness didn't stand a chance before the barrage of prayer from this community and unknown others.

Best wishes to you and your daughter in her new life.

Richard

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."