Can someone please try to duplicate this problem that PG has been unable to solve for me.

Please note
1) You have to be using an external synth for midi. I have tried two different synths and they behave the same, Switching to a software synth solves the problem.
2) It only happens using an ASIO driver (I use a Focusrite sound module). Switching to WAS or MME for audio solves the problem.
3) It never happened before 2021 and I think it started with 814. It still happens with 818 so please use 818 if you are going to try to duplicate.
4) I am using a fast I7/Win10 laptop

Here is the problem.

1) Load any existing “midi only” song or if it has RealDrums then switch the drums to midi by right clicking on the drum track and select “force drum track to midi drums”
2) Now try to play the song – I cannot get the song to start to play - nothing happens at all, no matter what I do.
3) Switch back to Real Drums by de-selecting “force midi drums” or load any RealTrack you like into an empty track – yes any Realtrack you like!!
4) Bingo – the song plays again normally.

To summarize - no song will start to play unless I have at least one track that is RT or RD i.e. not midi. This problem is NOT specific to any one song file.

I have been using BIAB for over 20 years and have never experienced anything like this until 2021.
You may discount someone using “midi only” but I have dozens of songs including Norton styles that I saved years ago and it is very irritating to have these suddenly not playing.

Thanks
Tony