Ah but that's what members of this forum have called us over the years.

If that's what you think, I'm ok with that.

I walk into the hospital or the docs office and pay nada. My supplementary health plan ( and my wife's) will both pay for almost anything else.

I loved all those years parading in Michigan, lots of fun, great times, great people. When it took 2 to 3 hours to cross the border, and in the 60 of us that went as a marching band were stuck waiting, being pulled over and cross examined, the average age was 65, well, we voted not to go back. We sent our best wishes to the organizers, and said, we are spending 2 to 300 bucks a couple to make 800 bucks US. Do the math. No brain er. Sorry. We lost a good time, and you lost a band who played real music. Ever year in one town we got an extra donation of 200 US from a retired marine because we played the Marine Hymn in 4 part harmony. Made that guy cry every time. Wished the high school bands would quit playing music no one understood and more played like us.

At the end of the day I don't know anymore. My dream was to travel the us. Now you all have guns to protect yourselves and I'm exposed, naked, and a target. Scary. As I said before, if the world decides the cannot visit you because you NEED A handgun or your dead, then you are going to be way poorer.

I still say I've way more guns than you. No handguns involved.

Back to the wife and I putting in Civil War music for our next Brass Band Concert. We have to because our brass band does treble clef. So we have finished the last 3 pieces. BTW, never had one of those civil wars here.

Have Fun.

John Conley
Musica est vita