mglinert,

Quote:

Citizen B claims the right to bear arms.

Not true. The 2nd Amendment to the constitution guarantees Citizen B that right. He dosn't have to "claim" it'

Why is it that every time this topic comes up, the vast majority of the people who are chiming in on US policy aren't US citizens? (and yes, Marv, I know that doesn't include you).

I couldn't care less about the laws in Canada, the UK, France, etc. They don't concern me. They're none of my business. Our laws are none of your business. If you move here, start paying taxes, become a citizen, then you get to make them your business by the use of your 1st amendment right of free speech and you get to vote in order to make your voice heard.

You have the right to your opinion and to state it here on this forum or any where else. But why do you care about our laws that don't affect you? It would be different if we were talking about trade policy or something that affects you or your country.

Nobody's mind has been changed in this thread. The same as every time this topic comes up on here.

Bob