the weather in Canada...NO HOW dare you LOL.

Interesting and good thread. Sober debate is good.

Funny no one jumped in on my analysis of where the gun crime is in the US.

On the other hand due to how the net works I'm not saying anything more than I have bows.

I have no animosity towards anyone who had another view. But it needs to be reasonable. Most people do not understand that most of the Canadians from 1760 to 1800 came from the US. The ran to Canada. Our biggest period of immigration. I'll let you figure that out. At the same time we had abolished slavery. And let those people into the country.

Some make fun of me when I repeat what people on this forum called us. A right wing canuck is a communist in many areas of the US. So be it.

I re-iterate that the US is becoming a fortress. OK, why?

I have been in a lot of bad situations, fallen through burning floors, down stairs to burning basements, flashovers, explosions, but I was the most scared in Flint Michigan, first due to the bad street I drove down, and second because the cops pulled multiple guns on me for running out of gas on I75. I almost pooed my pants. And 2 kids and the wife the car, got handcuffed and searched. Here the cop would have walked up and asked what was wrong. Just watch the show COPS, none of that happens here.

A step back is required. Sanity is sanity. OK so if we extract the gang bangers from the shooting things in Canada, 2 or 3 people die of gunshots every year. And a dozen with knives.

I know you don't believe me, but I don't have keys for my house. Until last year when I got new patio doors, 3 of the 4 doors didn't even lock.

John Conley
Musica est vita