Quote:

It is abuse of the system by those 'entitled' bass-tirds in Washington..
luckily some of the worst ones are getting old and dying off. If it weren't for that they would never leave.

There was once a planet, many lightyears off, which was inhabited by cats and mice. There were far more felines on the planet, but the mice were in office and ran the planet.

A passing traveler stopped by, and after staying a while, spoke to one of the cats about how peaceful the place was, and how there seemed to be no wars, or such.

The cat replied that while this was true, if the traveler stayed much longer, he would see that the mice had no clue what they were doing, the taxes were exorbitant, and that personal freedoms were quickly vanishing.

The traveler asked the cat why they didn't do anything about it, and the cat replied that it was a democracy, and that the mice had been elected as 'the will of the people.'

When asked why they didn't get rid of the mice, the cat replied, rather smugly, 'We don't want the wrong mice getting in power!'

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!