Bob,
Have you ever seen a roadblock set up outside of a bar, where everyone is stopped, and checked for alcohol? How much different is that from here?

Yes, I think both are wrong, in the U.S., you're innocent until proven guilty, and we've supposedly based a lot of our laws on the laws of U.K., so I would think that the same sort of thing goes on there.

I was watching Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin last night, and both were making the point that our country is starting, very little, but starting, to see a grass roots level movement to take back our country from the government. Palin makes the point that it has to be done through a legal manner, i.e., the voting process, which it should. But, I fear that it won't happen that way, that it will be wrought with violence and much bloodshed.

I am certain, however, that in the next 15 years, possibly even sooner, it will happen.

When a government becomes oppressive, at some point, the people, if they have known 'freedom', such as the U.S. and U.K., will rise up and reclaim that freedom.

Maybe both countries are on the same path to self-destruction and self-renewal.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!