Scott,
No, my opinions haven't changed one iota. I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and if they can't live with that, too bad.

I say that humorously.

But, for the most part, in this thread, no, my opinions have not changed...so far. No points have been made that would cause me to re-examine my core beliefs. I AM open to contrasting ideas however, because I am willing to change, if that is necessary. But, as of right now, I have found nothing to change my opinions expressed in this thread so far.

You will note, of course, that I have removed posts because some people have found them inflammatory, that was done not for me, but those others who are offended by my opinions. I can at least try to make the world easier to live in, and not try to force my ideas and opinions on people who can not see them as I do, but it does not change what was there to begin with.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!