I live in the wee town of 400,000 people Ann Coulter ran into her first problem. She baited a Muslim woman and told her she should never be allowed on a plane. She suggested she take a magic carpet. This 18 year old student said she didn't have one and Coulter said "Take and f'n camel then."

If she lived here and spouted hate against Muslims every day on the air she'd be in jail. No question. Same would apply to anyone.

I suggest if she started wanting to put certain people back on plantations that would be OK? Wait a minute...think.

It may be popular to hate certain people in the US, but Big Macs are killing more people than any group ever did.

Oh, and there's only 400,000 people in this town, and our media reported 20 protesters, mostly Muslin outside the University in Ottawa where she was to speak. She brought body guards in case we attacked with hockey sticks. Of course we drop the stick and hit the other guy in the helmet with out fists and the go drink beers together. Her security ran away with her and hid from 20 people. Wow, there were more cops than protesters, and being Ottawa, the capital our dreaded RCMP were there hiding behind bushes in those scarlet uniforms, with their trusty steeds behind them.

I doubt that Ann Coulter would ever dare start making so called jokes about the NAACP, but Muslims are fare game. Go figure.

John Conley
Musica est vita