Every year we paraded in
Yale MI
Richmond MI
Marlette MI
Romeo MI
Port Huron MI

And
20 local parades

The problem was getting into the country became impossible. That's a traditional marching band. I can see them holding up the Oriental Band who dress like Arabs. In fact the whole Oriental Band thing we had going went underground for 3 years.

And I met and hung out with fellow firefighters and peace officers.

But State Police up around Flint? Take a drive around at 11 at night. This moron ran outta gas in an area full of vacant buildings and guys standing around 45 gallon drums burning whatever. The are scared because everyone has a handgun, face it. I'd be petrified and do the same thing.

We have recently had a real tragedy. A guy went off the rails and when the cop who pulled him over got out of the car he killed him with a rifle. Turns out both guys were members at one time of the same Pentecostal Church in a very small town north of Toronto known for selling new cars really cheap. The guy was a 70 year old marksman. His wife left him. He ended up with 6 gun shot wounds, and died a few days later.

But here they know stopping a guy with a FD sticker and a Masonic logo on his car has no freaking handgun.

I don't blame the cops for that, but I don't like it.

Our marching band sent a letter to the communities asking them to support the Detroit inner city bands, or their local bands.

If you cut off all Canadian tourism you'd only lose 3 billion dollars. That used to be higher from what I understand.

I used to spend at least 2k in Michigan every year. Often stayed overnight. Went shopping. And thanks for the tip, but I can't travel now for 3 months due to medical conditions, I lose my out of country insurance when I have a new 'condition', or medication. I was back for test today, so I can't come, sorry. I was going for a chicken dinner and trying to meet up with Sarnia Jeff and rharv before the slice and dice, but it would have to be on this side of the water, and rharv would need a passport to get back into the USA.

The only place I can go south is Cuba. They give us free health care if something happens when you visit. Or I mean we visit.

John Conley
Musica est vita