Quote:

I can see them holding up the Oriental Band who dress like Arabs....

Ok, John my friend, and I do mean that. Is a very liberal left wing Canadian actually advocating racial profiling just like all us right wing nut jobs here in the lower 48? Do you have any idea how many times all the right wing commentators including Ann Coulter have said how idiotic it is to just randomly grab people out of a line whether at the border crossing from Canada or at LAX? Who attacked us on 9/11? What countries were they from? Who are the vast majority of terrorists we're capturing now? Of course there are some exceptions but to ignore what Israel has learned the hard way and waste resources putting some blue haired grandmother or your marching band under the microscope while groups of muslims just pass on through is insane. Sure some would try to disguise themselves but if someone tries to cross from Canada on a Yemenese passport, they should get looked at before you should, right? Yes, of course most muslims are peaceful and it's too bad they would have to be harassed more than everybody else but as they say war is hell. As it is, if any advocacy group representing any minority whether it be blacks, hispanics, muslims whomever gathers evidence that any police agency have been pulling over or otherwise grabbing people at a rate greater than just random chance, the lawsuits start flying. There's plenty of liberal judges who will rule that the evil police are guilty of racial profiling and that group will win millions from the city, state, the Border Patrol, whatever. That kind of wrong headed liberal thinking is the reason you, as an enlightened Canadian liberal, gets harassed at our border and it's completely stupid imho.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.