Sorry, John C., but you continue to miss my point and answer my views with a series of ad hominem attacks.

In any event, I don't have any problems with Canadians vacationing in Cuba, or any other country. All I'm saying is that there are millions of people of Cuban extraction who now live in the USA and are, or are desended from, Cubans who had/have a desire to be free and make a good living. They simply can't do that in Cuba.

In addition, I have never claimed that Canadians are flocking into the USA. I'm sure that they are quite content to live in Canada, as well they should be -- it's a very nice country. However, there were over a million Vietnamese who entered the US during and after the war, and that from a country with about 14 million people. So something like 7% of the population just up and left home...

Note also that the fastest growing religion in the USA is Islam, despite the various wars that are now being fought in that area of the world. The USA remains a place where folks can be free and make a good living if they try. Perhaps it's not the ideal country for everyone, but what country is?

Hmmm...I'll answer my own question -- The Republic of Texas!

It's the ideal country for all people everywhere. Too bad it doesn't exist anymore...

Fire, the wheel, and the I IV V -- foundations of civilization.