I don't think anyone was selling UserTracks, there were UserTracks made using IKMultimedia for the sound from the Midi tracks then someone said something about it so that users deleted them, but when I contacted IK they said this was fine to share the files made from your midi with other users but if they were making a sample library from IK and selling it this was not. As users can't extract a sample library from the userstracks and remove the reverb, it's like extracting paint from a painting to create new paintings.

I asked them to put a change UserTrack in F5 this will work for Holds but they just need to enable UT again to keep playing where a Hold Shot is as you can mute it manually if need be (or in the new Bar window highlight, right click and mute), this will allow you to change to the Hold UTs with Holds on different beats.
It is messing around but when you've asked for UT Holds for 7 years..
Another is a Don't Transpose UT option.
The other option is create the UserTrack up in Reaper as it will let you have Holds Shots Rests, then drag it into a Util track, and it won't transpose them unless you do it manually.
I think it's the whole reason I made the ReaTrack for Reaper, to do things you are not allowed to do in Biab & RealBand.

Going by the views below there is lot of interest and lot of disappointment.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
UT-Views.gif (10.73 KB, 272 downloads)